Netherlands Company Number
An Netherlands Company Number is a unique number issued by the Dutch Business Register of the Dutch Chamber of Commerce (Kamer van Koophandel, KVK) to every company registered. The initial annual fee for a small firm - fewer than 50 employees is around €125. All companies incorporated in Netherlands must be registered with the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration.
How to apply
Company formation in Netherlands is very straightforward for national and foreign investors. You must be registered in the Dutch Business Register. The forms you have to use are:
- Registration non-legal entity company (form 6).
- Registration official of a legal entity (form 11).
- Registration authorised representative business agent (form 13).
Type of Legal Forms
There are 2 different two types of legal form:
- Legal forms which do not involve legal liability :
- Sole trader --> Eenmanszaak
- General Partnership --> Vennootschap Onder Firma (VOF)
- Limited partnership --> Commanditaire Vennootschap (CV)
- Partnership --> Maatschap
- Legal forms which do involve legal liability: :
- Limited liability private company --> Besloten Vennootschap (BV)
- Association --> Vereniging
- Foundation --> Stichting